Lentil and Mushroom Burger.
You can have Lentil and Mushroom Burger using 13 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Lentil and Mushroom Burger
- It’s 1 of large onion.
- Prepare 5 cloves of garlic.
- Prepare 1 pack of white button mushroom.
- Prepare 2 cups of red lentil.
- It’s 1 1/2 cups of water.
- You need 1 of carrot.
- You need 1 tablespoon of flaxseed meal.
- It’s 1/3 cup of spring onion.
- It’s 2 tablespoon of vegetable seasoning.
- It’s 2 tablespoon of white pepper powder.
- It’s 2 tablespoon of cayenne powder.
- You need 1 teaspoon of salt.
- You need 1/2 cup of potato starch.
Lentil and Mushroom Burger step by step
- Cook lentil in water over the stove top. Stir ocassionally and let it simmer. Add water if necessary but not too much to avoid it getting mushy. Let it cool..
- Soak flaxseed meal in 2 tablespoon of water..
- Pulse white button mushroom in food processor. Up to your preference, pulse until smooth or leave some chunks..
- Sauté chopped onion until translucent. Add mashed garlic and mushroom. Stir until all the water have evaporated and let it cool..
- Grate carrot in food processor and place in a mixing bowl..
- Mash half of cooked lentil and combine all ingredients in the bowl..
- Shape patties and place in freezer until using..
- Bake in the oven for 20 mins. Flip and bake for another 15 mins..