Grilled Corn With Steakhouse Butter.
You can have Grilled Corn With Steakhouse Butter using 6 ingredients and 1 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Grilled Corn With Steakhouse Butter
- Prepare 4 tbsp of Melted butter.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Steak sauce.
- It’s 1 of Minced garlic clove.
- You need 4 of Ears of corn.
- You need of Kosher salt and pepper.
- It’s of Chives.
Grilled Corn With Steakhouse Butter instructions
- Combine 2 tablespoons each melted butter and steak sauce with one minced garlic clove. Brush four ears of corn with 2 tablespoons plain melted butter; grill over medium-high heat, turning, until lightly charred, 8-10 mins. Brush with the flavored butter; grill 1 more minute. Season with salt and pepper; sprinkle with chopped chives..