Chicken and Bean Quesadilla.
You can cook Chicken and Bean Quesadilla using 10 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Chicken and Bean Quesadilla
- Prepare of Cooking spray.
- Prepare 1 can of black beans.
- It’s 2 lbs of chicken breast diced.
- Prepare 1 cup of diced red onion.
- You need 2 tsp of cumin.
- It’s 8 oz of mushrooms.
- It’s 16 of small corn tortillas.
- It’s 2 cups of shredded cheddar.
- It’s Packet of fiesta ranch dry mix.
- You need 2 cups of greek yogurt.
Chicken and Bean Quesadilla step by step
- Spray a pan with cooking spray and sauté beans(drained and rinsed), onion, mushroom, cumin, and chicken for 5-6 min or until chicken is cooked through..
- Remove from pan and set aside..
- Spray pan again, place 1 tortilla in pan, put 2 tbsp of cheese on tortilla, then 1/2 cup of chicken mixture. Place another tortilla on top, cook for 2 min on both sides..
- Repeat for 7 more quesadillas..
- Cut into quarters..
- Mix the ranch packet and yogurt and spoon over quesadillas. Serve hot. (Taco sauce, salsa, or chipolte sauce are all good substitutes for the spicy ranch).
- This recipe is great with my Mexican Shredded Chicken recipe in it..