Fourth Of July Cake.
You can cook Fourth Of July Cake using 7 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Fourth Of July Cake
- Prepare 1 cup of Sugar.
- Prepare 1 cup of Butter.
- It’s 2 of Eggs.
- Prepare 2 tsp of Vanilla.
- It’s 1 1/2 cup of AP Flour.
- It’s 1 tsp of Baking Powder.
- It’s 1/2 cup of Milk.
Fourth Of July Cake instructions
- Preheat oven to 350°F (175 degrees C). Grease and flour a 9×9 inch pan or line a muffin pan with paper liners..
- In a medium bowl, cream together the sugar and butter. Beat in the eggs, one at a time, then stir in the vanilla. Combine flour and baking powder, add to the creamed mixture and mix well. Finally stir in the milk until batter is smooth. Pour or spoon batter into 3 bowls.
- Add red food coloring to one and blue to another. Leave the third on white..
- Layer the batter in a pan. Create swirls with a knife..
- Bake for 30 to 40 minutes in the preheated oven. For cupcakes, bake 20 to 25 minutes. Cake is done when it springs back to the touch..
- Once cool. Frost with white frosting and then make circles of red and blue gel food coloring then with a tooth pick drag outward making tie dye pattern..