Red, White and Blue Chocolate Chip Cookies.
You can have Red, White and Blue Chocolate Chip Cookies using 10 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Red, White and Blue Chocolate Chip Cookies
- It’s 8 ounces of butter, melted and cooled to room temperature (2 sticks).
- You need 1 1/4 cups of light brown sugar, packed.
- It’s 3/4 cup of granulated sugar.
- It’s 2 1/2 cups of all purpose flour.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of baking soda.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of salt.
- It’s 2 teaspoons of vanilla extract.
- It’s 2 of large eggs.
- Prepare 1 cup of white chocolate chips.
- It’s 1 cup of red and blue M&M's.
Red, White and Blue Chocolate Chip Cookies step by step
- Preheat oven to 375. Line baking sheets with parchment paper.
- Whisk in a bowl flour, baking soda and salt.
- In another large bowl whisk both sugars until well combined.
- Add the butter to sugars and beat until it forms a mass and pulls away from the sides of the bowl..
- Beat in eggs and vanilla.
- Stir in the flour mixture until well blended.
- Stir in M&M's and white chocolate chips.
- Roll into 1 inch balls. Flatten tops slightlty. Place on prepared pans ans..
- Bake until light golden and just set about 8 to 12 minutes. Cool 5 minutes in pans then transfer to racks to cool completely.