You can have Moroccan Chicken using 12 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Moroccan Chicken
- Prepare 8 of boneless skinless chicken thighs.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of olive oil.
- Prepare 1 of yellow onion thinly sliced.
- Prepare 4 cloves of garlic thinly sliced.
- It’s 1 of preserved lemon thinly sliced.
- Prepare 1 knob of ginger peeled and minced.
- Prepare 1 tsp of coriander.
- You need 1 tsp of ground cumin.
- You need 1 tsp of paprika.
- It’s 1.5 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 1 pinch of Saffron.
- Prepare 1 cup of chicken stock.
Moroccan Chicken step by step
- Combine all ingredients except stock in crockpot. Massage into chicken..
- Add chicken stock.
- Cook in Low for 6 hours.
- Shred chicken. Serve over couscous or brown rice.