Doritos taco salad. This Dorito Taco Salad recipe has seasoned ground beef, lettuce, pinto beans veggies and Doritos all sauced up with a zingy dressing. This easy taco salad recipe will sure to become your most. Doritos Taco Salad is a delectable combination of romaine, tomatoes, green peppers, black beans, corn, black olives, seasoned ground beef and crunchy Doritos in a slightly spicy ranch dressing.
A taco salad with beef, cheese, lots of fresh veggies, and Doritos! Enjoy Dorito Taco Salad again For a party, though, your standard Taco Salad needs a kick. A slightly spicy taco salad combines lettuce with ground seasoned beef, cheese, beans, and tortilla chips, all tossed with a tangy homemade Spicy Dorito® Taco Salad. You can cook Doritos taco salad using 11 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Doritos taco salad
- You need 1 lb of hamburger.
- You need 1 envelope of Taco seasoning.
- It’s 2 of roma tomatoes.
- Prepare 1 medium of onion, chopped.
- It’s 1 of diced avocado.
- Prepare 1 of lime juiced.
- Prepare 1 can of olives.
- It’s 2 cup of Mexican blend cheese.
- It’s 1 head of Roman lettuce.
- You need 1 of bag doritos spicy nacho or nacho cheese.
- It’s 1 of bottle of catilina french dressing.
Note: I enjoy this nice and cold from the fridge, but you may prefer it warm or room temperature. Taco salads are great and all, but after trying one with DORITOS we knew we had been missing out. Obviously, Doritos make everything better and they fit perfectly into the. Taco Salad With Doritos Sour Cream Recipes.
Doritos taco salad step by step
- Brown and drain the ground beef. Then sprinkle with dry taco seasoning. Do not mix with water!! Stir well.
- Chop lettuce and set aside.
- Chop tomatoes and onion and squeeze the lime juice over the top..
- Add chopped avocado and olives and stir. Add it to the lettuce and toss..
- Add beef and cheese and half the bottle of catilina french dressing..
- Put in a large air tight container and shake well refrigerate until Ready to serve..
- Add crunched up bag or spicy nacho or regular nacho cheese doritos and stir. Enjoy!!.
But this Dorito Taco Salad is a Pot Luck Winner! This is a cold salad with all the flavors you would expect and a fun twist with Catalina Dressing and Dorito Nacho Chips. Crush the Doritos and set aside. In a large bowl combine the meat mixture with lettuce, cheese, black olives, and tomatoes. This Doritos taco salad recipe has been mentioned multiple times by my children as being their most favorite dinner of all time.