Roasted corn on the cob. Peel down the husks and use as a handle when eating. When you have two layers of corn ears in a pan, when turning the ears, make sure to rotate the bottom ears to the top and vice versa to make sure all the corn is evenly roasted. TOPPINGS FOR CORN ON THE COB.
You are going to love how easy it is to make oven roasted corn. Make an herb butter to go on the corn and let the oven do the rest. Oven roasted corn on the cob is one of the best things to enjoy. You can cook Roasted corn on the cob using 4 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Roasted corn on the cob
- You need 6 of corn on the cob.
- You need 1 of butter.
- It’s 1 of cajun seasoning.
- Prepare 1 of grated parmesan cheese.
Especially in the fall, Long Island has the best. Place one ear of corn on each piece of foil; spritz corn evenly with butter-flavored spray. Fold foil over corn and seal tightly. Combine the butter, horseradish, mustard, garlic, salt and pepper; brush over corn.
Roasted corn on the cob instructions
- Preheat oven 350°F..
- Shuck corn and butter the corn on a greased pan. Add as much seasoning as you like..
- Bake for 20 minutes and rotate the corn and bake for another 20 minutes..
- Sprinkle with parmesan cheese and put under the boiler for 5 minutes. This can be cooked in the oven or on the grill. Enjoy..
Husked ears of corn are coated in a paste made with mayonnaise, Parmesan cheese, chili powder, parsley, and black pepper before being wrapped in aluminum foil and roasted in the oven for a new way to prepare everyone's favorite summertime barbeque side item. In a small bowl, cream together the butter, garlic, salt and pepper. Spread the butter mixture over each corn. Wrap each corn in aluminum foil and place on a baking sheet. There are few things that scream "SUMMER" like grilled corn on the cob.