Pulled Pork Enchiladas.
You can have Pulled Pork Enchiladas using 22 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Pulled Pork Enchiladas
- It’s of Filling.
- It’s 5 lb of pork butt.
- It’s 1 cup of onion choped large.
- It’s 1 cup of bell pepper chopped large.
- It’s 3 clove of garlic crushed.
- You need 1 tbsp of cumin.
- It’s 1 tbsp of chili powder.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of cayenne pepper.
- Prepare 32 oz of water.
- It’s 2 tbsp of salt.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of black course pepper.
- It’s 1 packages of colby Jack Cheese.
- You need 1/2 can of green chili peppers dices.
- It’s 1/2 cup of sour cream (helps bind fat free is great as well).
- Prepare 1 packages of corn tortilla (flour is ok, but I like to taste my filling more than tortilla.
- Prepare of Verde Salsa.
- You need 4 lb of tomatillo.
- Prepare 1 of jalapeno, seeded, diced(if you like heat leave seeds).
- Prepare 1/2 bunch of cilantro(I love cilantro, if you dont put how ever much you like).
- You need 1/2 slice of onion, grilled or roasted.
- You need 2 clove of garlic, roasted.
- It’s 1/2 tbsp of salt(for taste, you can use less).
Pulled Pork Enchiladas instructions
- place pork in pot with water, veggies and spice, cover and let simmer on medium high till tender.
- once meat is tender, let cool the take two forks and begin pulling pork apart.
- take a towel and damp it well not soked but enough to wrap tortillas in and steam, this is easier than frying to make soft and less work, place in microwave for 1 min.
- nest place half a cup of cheese, the sour cream and green chili in bowl with pork and combine.
- once combined take tortillas out of microwave and begin packing meat mixture in tortilla, roll leacing seem at the bottom of baking dish.
- boil jalapeno pepper, tomatillos, salt, roasted onion, roasted garlic, and cilantro then place in blender and puree, use 1/2 cup boiled water to loosen salsa, taste add more salt if needed or 1/8 vinager.
- spread a layer of salda on bottom of baking dish place enchiladas seem down cover with salsa and cheese pla e in oven at 350°F. for 15 min till cheese melt, take it out of oven let sit for 8-7 min the n ENJOY!.