Rendang Mutton. Learn how to cook Mutton Rendang with Allspice Institute For more information on our cooking classes visit www.allspice.edu.sg. Put in mutton and fry for three to four minutes. Put in remaining coconut milk and tamarind skin.
Their signature mutton rendang, a hot favourite, goes easy on the palate. Rendang is a kind of Indonesian beef curry, simmered for a long time, which allows the meat to soak up all the flavors that make up this unique dish. Rendang is a dish which originated from the Minangkabau people of Indonesia. You can have Rendang Mutton using 7 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Rendang Mutton
- Prepare 500 gm of Mutton Cube (preferred meat).
- Prepare 2 of potatoes (in pieces).
- Prepare of Red Onion (sliced).
- Prepare 50 ml of coconut cream milk.
- It’s 300 ml of water.
- Prepare 2 of tpbs oil.
- You need of Rendang sauce (pre-pack).
It is one of the characteristic foods of Rendang is made from beef (or occasionally chicken, mutton, water buffalo. This Redguard specialty called "rendang" isn't your average beef stew! Kami membekalkan Rendang Minang pada bulan Ramadhan dan Syawal ini. Website kami akan dilancarkan secara rasmi pada.
Rendang Mutton step by step
- Wash mutton with hot water for 2 time and rise off (put aside).
- Heat oil to pot, add onion and rendang sauce (stir fry 2 min) add in potatoes and mutton and (stir fry 2min) add in water.
- Cover with lid for 45min(ready to served) in between stir gently or add in water bit by bit to avoid too dry (served with rice, roti prata.).
Rendang (Dry Curry) is one of well known dishes from Indonesia. It is originated from Minangkabau Rendang is often made from beef (or occasionally beef liver, chicken, goat, water buffalo, duck, clam. Chicken rendang, duck rendang, liver rendang, spleen rendang. Beef rendang (rendang daging). (Feast magazine). Find ayam rendang stock images in HD and millions of other royalty-free stock photos, illustrations and vectors in the Shutterstock collection.