chicken fajita salad. Flip the chicken, and cook for another five minutes, until chicken is cooked and vegetables are slightly soft. Remove from heat and slice the chicken into strips. In a small bowl, combine the olive oil.
This recipe came from Texas, which is famous for its Mexican food. I love to cook, even though it's just for me and my husband now. Meanwhile, wash and shred the lettuce. You can cook chicken fajita salad using 9 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of chicken fajita salad
- Prepare 2 of skinless, boneless chicken breast halves.
- You need 1 tbsp of vegetable oil.
- It’s 1 1/4 oz of packet dry fajita seasoning, divided.
- Prepare 15 oz of can black beans, rinsed and drained.
- Prepare 11 oz of can Mexican style corn.
- You need 1/2 cup of salsa.
- It’s 10 oz of package mixed salad greens.
- You need 1 of onion, chopped.
- You need 1 of tomato, cut into wedges.
Top lettuce with chicken fajita mix, tomatoes and sliced avocado. Skinny Chicken Fajita Salad is a recipe you'll use over and over again. So easy to make, and so quick. The method involves quickly searing the meat on a griddle or grill, and then slicing and serving with.
chicken fajita salad instructions
- Rub chicken evenly with 1/2 the fajita seasoning. Heat the oil in a skillet over medium heat. and cook the chicken 8 minutes on each side, out until juices run clear; set side.
- In a large sauce pan, mix the beans, corn, salsa, and other 1/2 of fajita seasoning. Heat over medium heat until warm..
- Prepare the salad by tossing the greens, onion, and tomato. Top salad with chicken and dress with the bean and corn mixture.
This delicious chicken fajita salad is the perfect healthy dinner idea! These marinated chicken thighs and salad dressing can be used with any other recipes too! What Goes in a Low Carb Fajita Salad? Chili powder and lime juice put the fajita in this quick and easy chicken salad for four. This chicken fajita salad is so simple that it is hard to call it a recipe, but is quick to prepare on a busy night!