White bean Hummus. Traditionally hummus is prepared with chickpeas, but cannellini beans are even more nutritious with more protein and fiber per serving. Use white beans for a variation on the usual chickpea hummus. This vegan bean dip uses garlic and fresh parsley, for a different twist on hummus.
Coriander seeds add a welcome aroma to this white bean dip, rich with tahini and bright with lemon juice The miso paste is optional, but it gives the mellow white beans a nice savory depth. About this Silky White Bean Hummus with Artichokes and Pine Nuts: I'm a firm believer in homemade hummus. Storebought, no matter which way, which how, just doesn't compare. You can cook White bean Hummus using 9 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of White bean Hummus
- You need 2 cups of cooked white beans.
- It’s 3 tbsp of lemon juice.
- Prepare 1 tsp of cumin.
- Prepare 1 tsp of white pepper.
- Prepare to taste of Salt.
- You need of Few dashes hot sauce.
- Prepare 2 oz of tahini (ground sesame seeds).
- Prepare 1/4 cup of olive oil.
- Prepare 1 Tsp of roasted garlic (chopped works fine, just add less).
Hummus recipes add fragrant flavor to a party spread. Make this dip for holiday gatherings, fall festivals, or an easy night at home. White bean hummus is thick and ultra-creamy with delicate garlic heat, earthy parsley, silky tahini But white bean hummus is equally delicious and convenient if you happen to have white beans on. Make this tasty White Bean Hummus recipe using BUSH'S® Beans.
White bean Hummus step by step
- In a food processor add all ingredients except the oil.
- Start to puree the ingredients and slowly drizzle the oil until you get a nice smoothe consistency.
- Top with feta, tapenade or whatever you prefer. Serve and enjoy..
Explore this and other recipes at BushBeans.com! The other night I had people coming over for dinner and I had nothing to serve, and no time. Thankfully, I had a can of white beans in the pantry. A perfectly spiced, hearty, and wholesome dip or snack for fall! A healthy gluten free Roasted Garlic White Bean Hummus, a must have on the go snack option when those tummy grumbles start.