Couscous with Roasted Vegetables.
You can have Couscous with Roasted Vegetables using 9 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Couscous with Roasted Vegetables
- Prepare 1 cup of boiling water.
- It’s 1 cup of couscous.
- It’s 3 tbsp of olive oil.
- It’s 2 tsp of sugar.
- You need 4 of garlic cloves, minced.
- You need 1 cup of raisins.
- It’s 1 of leek, sliced.
- Prepare 2 of red bell peppers, diced.
- It’s 2 of tomatoes, diced.
Couscous with Roasted Vegetables instructions
- Preheat oven to 400°F (200°C).
- Place the red bell peppers, tomatoes, leek, garlic, and raisins in a roasting tray, drizzle on the olive oil and sprinkle on the sugar. Mix everything together..
- Put tray in oven and roast for 20 minutes..
- Meanwhile, cook the couscous by putting the couscous into a large bowl and then pouring over the boiling water, leaving it for 5 minutes. Then fluff it up the cooked couscous with a fork..
- Add the roasted vegetables to the bowl with the cooked couscous and stir together..