Red easy enchilada casserole. This recipe is a great way to make enchiladas with out the tedious task of rolling the tortillas. Some call this dish "Mexican Lasagna". LOVE this easy Chicken Enchilada Casserole recipe!
The Layers Of Tortillas, Ground Beef, Beans, Corn, And Cheese, All Smothered In Red Enchilada Sauce Will Have You Coming Back For Seconds! This Enchilada Casserole is all the yummy, cheesy goodness of enchiladas but in casserole form! Love enchiladas but hate filling and rolling up all those tortillas? You can cook Red easy enchilada casserole using 8 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Red easy enchilada casserole
- It’s 1 lb of hamburger meat.
- You need 1 can of Red enchilada sauce.
- Prepare 1 can of cream of mushroom.
- You need 1 can of cream of chicken.
- You need 12 each of corn tortillas.
- You need 1 packages of Grated cheese.
- Prepare 1 envelope of Taco season.
- You need 1 can of rotel.
It's cheesy, it's spicy, it's sinfully delicious. How to Make Chicken Enchilada Casserole. Every time I serve this dish, I get satisfied reviews—even from my father, who usually doesn't like Mexican food. This enchilada casserole was made for mix-ins.
Red easy enchilada casserole step by step
- Grill your meat until no longer pink. then add your taco season as directed on envelope..
- Add in the sauce, soups, and rotel..
- Take your 9×13 pan and put one layer of corn tortillas, then add a layer of your meat mixture, and last a layer of cheese. repeat these steps until pan is full to top..
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Cover your pan with tin foil..
- Place in oven for 45 minutes to an hour..
- When cheese is melted take out of the oven and let cool for 10 minutes..
- Cut into squares and enjoy. I like to add hot sauce and sour cream to my finished product..
We especially love to layer in black beans and corn for a nutritious boost. It's the perfect dinner for when time is short but you still want a lot of flavor. Topped with crushed red peppers and green onions. Try this easy slow cooker chicken enchilada casserole today! This is a great recipe that is easy to make too!