Sausage and sprout stew. Add the sausage to the stew, and season with salt, pepper and caraway to taste. This tangy sausage and cabbage stew is packed with nutritious ingredients. It features tomatoes, beans, cabbage, sausage, and carrots.
Brussels Sprouts and Sausage Parsnip Spiralized Pasta. Other spiralized recipes I love are Quick Spiralized Zucchini and Grape Tomatoes, Spiralized Mediterranean Beet and Feta Skillet Bake, and Spiralized Veggie Gratin. Working hard on my next cookbook so I am sharing some recipes from the. You can cook Sausage and sprout stew using 16 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Sausage and sprout stew
- You need 1/2 medium of white onion.
- It’s 2 large of carrots.
- It’s 2 of celery stalks.
- Prepare 10 of brussel sprouts.
- You need 2 large of yukon gold potatoes.
- You need 5 cup of chicken broth.
- It’s 2 of ears of corn.
- Prepare 2 large of andouille sausages.
- You need 2 cup of fresh spinach.
- You need 2 tsp of thyme.
- It’s 1 of salt.
- Prepare 1 of black pepper.
- It’s 1 tsp of garlic salt.
- Prepare 1 tsp of chili powder.
- You need 1/2 tsp of ground cumin.
- You need 1 of olive oil.
Why Chicken Sausage Is a Drop-Dinner Hero. The beauty of chicken sausage is that it's already cooked, so there's no need to brown the meat on the Sliced into chunks, the sausage holds its shape throughout the all-day cook, and infuses its flavor into the stew. Sausage, Golden Roasted Brussel Sprouts With Sausage & Garlic, Sheet Pan Chicken Sausages, Sweet Potatoes, Brussels Sprouts, And Apples. Look for delicious Puy lentils for this pork and pulse stew.
Sausage and sprout stew instructions
- Sautee diced onion with olive oil in large pot.
- Add chopped carrots and celery.
- Add cubed potatoes and chicken broth.
- Add chili powder, cumin, garlic salt, pepper. Cover pot.
- Clean and cut sprouts in half.
- Drizzle olive oil over sprouts. Season with salt and pepper.
- Shuck and clean corn.
- Place sprouts and corn on medium high grill turning regularly. Remove grilled vegetables once desired color is reached.
- Place sausages on grill turning regularly. Remove grilled sausages once desired color is reached.
- Cut corn off cob and add to pot along with sprouts.
- Slice sausage into bite size pieces and add to pot along with thyme.
- Add spinach 10-15 minutes before you serve.
Serve with cooked green leafy vegetables, or warmed, crusty bread. Lentil and Sausage Stew. by: Leanne Brown. This hearty stew is brimming with protein-packed lentils, vegetables and tasty turkey kielbasa. It's big on flavor but easy on the budget. Sausage Lentil Stew Recipe photo by Taste of Home.