Easy & Spicy Stir Fry. easy [ˈi:zɪ]Прилагательное. easy / easier / easiest. легкий. easy. close/end/finish easier. easy adjective (COMFORTABLE). comfortable or calm; free from worry, pain, etc. From Middle English eesy, esy, partly from Middle English ese ("ease") + -y, equivalent to ease + -y, and partly from Old French aisié ("eased, at ease, at leisure"), past participle of aisier ("to put at ease"), from aise ("empty space, elbow room, opportunity"), of uncertain origin. Easy (TV series), an American comedy-drama anthology series.
How to use easy in a sentence. Easy definition: If a job or action is easy , you can do it without difficulty or effort, because it is. Requiring or exhibiting little effort or endeavor; undemanding: took the easy way out of her. You can cook Easy & Spicy Stir Fry using 10 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Easy & Spicy Stir Fry
- It’s 1/2 medium of onion, chopped.
- You need 2 clove of garlic, minced.
- Prepare 250 grams of shrimp.
- You need 1 cup of button mushroom, sliced into 2.
- It’s 3 medium of red chillies, sliced.
- It’s 450 grams of broccoli florets.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of oyster sauce.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of olive oil.
- It’s 1 tbsp of fish sauce.
- It’s 1 of salt, pepper, and red pepper flakes to taste.
Informal. in an easy manner; comfortably: to go easy; take it easy. noun. a word formerly used in At school or at work or in a competition especially, if someone is taking the easy way out then it's like. easyGroup is the private investment vehicle of Stelios and the creator and owner of the easy family of brands. Keep up with all the brands here. Harry Potter, Coyote Ugly, Easy A & More Movies We Love to Watch on E! Provided to YouTube by Stem Disintermedia Inc.
Easy & Spicy Stir Fry instructions
- Blanch broccoli florets in boiling water and a dash of salt while peel the shrimp..
- Marinate shrimp with a pinch of salt, pepper, and red pepper flakes..
- After broccoli is tender, put in ice cold water and set aside..
- Preheat non-stick pan in small heat with olive oil..
- Cook onion, garlic, and chillies until just tender..
- Add mushroom and shrimp, toss them together with the onion and garlic..
- Add oyster sauce and fish sauce, turn to medium heat..
- Add broccoli florets and stir fry for 2-3 minutes. You can add a bit of water if you want..
- Add salt, pepper, and red pepper flakes to your liking..
- Turn the heat off and put the dish into the plate. Serve with rice..
Book your flights, hotel, bag and transfers in one easy booking Find out more >.