You can have Spicy Hamburgers using 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Spicy Hamburgers
- Prepare 1 lb of Ground Beef.
- You need 1 each of Egg.
- You need 1 tbsp of Paprika.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of Black Pepper.
- It’s 3 tsp of Brown Sugar.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of Garlic Powder.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Onion Powder.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Cayenne Pepper.
- It’s 1 envelope of Adobo Season.
- You need 1 tsp of Mustard.
Spicy Hamburgers instructions
- In a large container, mix meat with all other ingredients. I recommend that you leave the meat out of refrigerator for 30 minutes prior to cooking. Otherwise, your hands will get extremely cold while mixing the meat. Please be advised that the egg will serve as a binder and the mustard removes the beefy flavor. Please do not omit..
- Meat is ready when the consistency is smooth. I personally mix the meat and ingredients with my hand (I m sure a mixer might be able to accomplish the requirements). Create good size meat balls. If the meatball is too small, it will break when flattened..
- When the meatball is fairly round and smooth, begin to flatten the meatball by patting between both hands..
- NOTE: To temporarily store, Place patty on a piece of wax paper. If you place patty on top of patty without wax paper they will stick together..
- Grill each patty for approximately 5 minutes on each side at medium heat..
- OPTIONAL: about 2 minutes before removing from grill, add cheese to the patty. Serve with buns and any other additional condiments. Enjoy!!.