Homemade Steak Crunchwrap Grilled in a Panini Press.
You can have Homemade Steak Crunchwrap Grilled in a Panini Press using 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Homemade Steak Crunchwrap Grilled in a Panini Press
- You need 8 oz of steak.
- Prepare 2 of large flour tortillas.
- You need 2 of crunchy corn tostadas.
- It’s 2 teaspoons of Cholula hot sauce.
- It’s 1/2 of Onion, diced (any color).
- Prepare 1 of bell pepper, diced (any color).
- Prepare 1/2 cup of mexican blend shredded cheese.
- It’s 2 tablespoons of salsa (optional).
Homemade Steak Crunchwrap Grilled in a Panini Press instructions
- First: prepare your inner ingredients by grilling the steak and cutting into 1/4 inch thick strips. Dice your vegetables and sautée over the stovetop..
- Heat large tortilla over the stovetop or in a large enough microwave for 10 seconds. Place the tortilla down on a clean surface and place the tostada in the center of it..
- Load your toppings over top of the tostada, making sure not to load the toppings past it. If your tortillas is not large enough, add a corn tortilla over the toppings before you fold. Start the fold by folding up the bottom, putting pressure on it so it stays put then going in one direction fold up a corner of your last fold until you have folded up all 5-6 sides..
- Carefully flip over your Crunchwrap so they stay together. Grill it on a panini press to seal up the bottom and give it some nice grill marks, or heat it in the oven until crispy. Enjoy!.