Stuffed Poblano peppers with pork and couscous.
You can have Stuffed Poblano peppers with pork and couscous using 6 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Stuffed Poblano peppers with pork and couscous
- It’s 2 of poblano peppers, cut in half and seeds removed.
- You need 1 box of Near East couscous – rosemary/olive oil mix (use whatever you like).
- Prepare 1 pound of ground pork.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of salt & pepper.
- It’s 1-1 1/2 C of white vintage cheddar cheese,, shredded.
- You need of Chicken broth, optional.
Stuffed Poblano peppers with pork and couscous step by step
- Preheat oven to 400°..
- Rinse poblano peppers and cut in halves, lengthwise. Remove stem and seeds. Set aside..
- Make couscous according to box. I use 1/2 water and 1/2 chicken broth for liquid amount..
- Spray a saute pan with cooking spray and brown the ground pork until done..
- Once the couscous is done, add the pork and mix together. Fill the peppers with this mixture and put in a 9"x13" casserole dish on a wire rack. Cover the filled peppers with cheese..
- Bake in the oven for about 8-10 minutes or until the peppers are heated through and the cheese is a nice crusty brown..