Oven baked ham & cheese sliders. My family loves ham like this. Sweetly seasoned ham roasted with moist heat is a delicious way to celebrate special occasions. Reviews for: Photos of Baked Ham.
Meanwhile, combine the brown sugar and honey in a. Secure pineapple rings onto ham, fat side up Place in oven, being careful not to let bag touch sides of oven. You don't need to wash a ham before baking. You can cook Oven baked ham & cheese sliders using 7 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Oven baked ham & cheese sliders
- You need of Rolls (I used Sara Lee Artisan).
- It’s of Mayonaise.
- Prepare of Aluminum foil.
- It’s of Honey.
- You need of Yellow mustard.
- It’s of Sliced deli ham.
- It’s of Sliced deli cheese (of your choosing..I used white American).
If you ask us, baked ham is delicious even when you leave it plain; however, scoring a diamond pattern in the outer layer and. This recipe is crazy easy but really packs a punch with flavor and presentation. We opted to use whole cloves pressed into the top of the ham and this really gives the ham a "wow". Reheat your honey baked ham in the microwave, oven, or in a frying pan for a delicious meal or Place the ham slices onto a microwave-safe plate.
Oven baked ham & cheese sliders step by step
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Mix yellow mustard & honey in a bowl..
- Line a pan with parchment paper or aluminum foil. Break apart rolls and put bottom layer on lined pan. Spread a layer of mayonnaise on roll..
- Then add slice of ham, then slice if cheese, then as much honey mustard as you would like..
- Put top portion of bun on top & bake in oven for 10minutes..
I only wish I had found this recipe years ago it makes the ham tender not tough like frying does. Baked Ham recipe: "My family loves ham like this. Place ham in a roasting pan, and press. Christmas ham — noun A ham, boiled and then baked in the oven with mustard, served sliced at Christmas as one of the traditionally most important parts of the Scandinavian julbord (special. This Honey Mustard Baked Ham is so easy to make in the oven with a spiral cut ham.