Jason's Crab Cakes.
You can cook Jason's Crab Cakes using 16 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Jason's Crab Cakes
- It’s of bread crumb mix.
- Prepare 1 1/2 oz of panko bread crumbs.
- Prepare 1/2 oz of french fried onions.
- Prepare 4 of dry arbol chillies.
- Prepare 1 tsp of old bay.
- You need 1/4 tsp of white pepper.
- You need of Crab Cake.
- Prepare 1 1/2 oz of green and red bell pepper diced mix sauteed.
- It’s 1 oz of red onion diced and sauteed.
- It’s 1 of eggs.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of mayonnaise.
- It’s 1/2 oz of green onion sliced thin.
- Prepare 1 clove of chopped garlic sauteed.
- It’s 1/2 oz of Serrano chillies small dice.
- You need 1 tbsp of dijon mustard.
- It’s 1 lb of lump crab meat.
Jason's Crab Cakes step by step
- Mix crab crab meat with bell peppers, onions, Serrano chillies, garlic, and green onions..
- In sepperate bowl mix egg, mayonnaise, and dijon mustard, till well mixed. Then fold mixture into crab mixture till well incorporated..
- In food proccessor,Add bread crumbs, dry chillies, oldbay, white pepper and french fried onions. Grind till fine. Then fold bread crumb mixture into crab meat mix well incorporated..
- After everything is mixed use a 1/2 cup measuring cup sprayed with cooking spray or coat with oil. Pack mixture into cup to make patties..
- Should get about 5 patties heat pan on syove with vegatable oil if butter it may burn. Once the pans hot place patties in pan untill golden one side flip wait a minute press patties down slightly. Once golden both sides finish in oven 325°F for 15 min..
- This goes well with my spicy pineapple mango salsa. Enjoy! https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/343239-jasons-spicy-pineapple-mango-salsa.