Moroccan Couscous with Butternut Squash.
You can cook Moroccan Couscous with Butternut Squash using 11 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Moroccan Couscous with Butternut Squash
- Prepare 2 cup of butternut squash. half inch cubes.
- You need 1 cup of diced onion.
- You need 1 1/2 tbsp of olive oil, divided.
- Prepare 1 1/2 cup of water.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of cayenne pepper.
- It’s 3/4 tsp of cumin.
- You need 3/4 tsp of cinnamon.
- It’s 1 box of whole grain, roasted garlic & olive oil couscous.
- It’s 2 tbsp of golden raisins.
- You need 1/4 cup of dark raisins.
- Prepare 1 can of garbanzo beans.
Moroccan Couscous with Butternut Squash step by step
- Preheat oven to 450°F..
- Toss squash and onions with 1tbsp olive oil.
- Spread on a foil lined baking sheet.
- And roast for 20 minutes, turning halfway through..
- Combine remaining oil, water, cayenne, cumin, cinnamon, and spice pouch from couscous box in a medium saucepan, and bring to a boil..
- Add raisins and garbanzo beans, stir and then add couscous; cover and remove from heat and let stand for 20 minutes..
- Remove veggies from baking sheet, and toss with couscous and then serve..