Amanda's Italian pasta salad.
You can have Amanda's Italian pasta salad using 11 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Amanda's Italian pasta salad
- It’s 1 box of short cut pasta.
- You need 1 packages of marinated mushrooms.
- Prepare 1 packages of roasted red peppers.
- It’s 1 can of artichoke hearts.
- It’s 1 can of sliced black olives.
- It’s 1 packages of marinated mozzarella balls.
- You need 1 bunch of fresh basil.
- You need 1 pinch of sea salt.
- You need 1 pinch of black pepper.
- It’s 1 of olive oil, extra virgin.
- It’s 2 clove of fresh garlic.
Amanda's Italian pasta salad instructions
- Cook pasta to desired texture, strain add olive oil so it doesn't stick, let it cool completely..
- Chop artichoke hearts, mozzarella balls, mushrooms, roasted red pepper, black olives to desired size. Set ingredients aside in the fridge. Add so vinegar from the mushrooms for added flavor and oil from the mozzarella balls..
- Minced garlic and slice basil..
- If pasta is cooled add all ingredients together and salt and pepper to taste. If you have to add more olive oil for moisture make sure you resets on appropriately..
- This dish is best if made the night before so the flavors can marry and you can alter the flavor if needed..