Spicy Shrimp Ramen Bowl.
You can have Spicy Shrimp Ramen Bowl using 17 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Spicy Shrimp Ramen Bowl
- You need 6 of Jumbo shrimp fresh or frozen (thawed) remove shells.
- It’s 2 packages of dry ramen noodles discard seasoning packet.
- It’s 5 cloves of Crushed Garlic.
- Prepare 1 of Tblsp of fresh grated ginger.
- You need 1 of Tblsp of Crushed red pepper flakes.
- Prepare 6-8 of baby bok choy.
- You need 1/2 cup of frozen edamame.
- It’s 6 cups of Chicken broth.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of Shredded Carrots.
- It’s 1 tbsp of sliced scallions.
- Prepare 1 half of a jalapeno pepper diced.
- It’s to taste of Salt and pepper.
- You need 1-2 ears of corn.
- It’s 1 tsp of Garlic pepper seasoning salt.
- Prepare 5 tbsp of extra virgin olive oil.
- It’s 2 tbsp of soy sauce.
- It’s 1 tbsp of sesame oil.
Spicy Shrimp Ramen Bowl instructions
- In a large deep skillet or wok, take 2 tblsp of Garlic and saute in 3 Tblsp of Olive oil saute till fragrant then add bok choy saute for 2 mins and add chicken broth, cook until softened then with a slotted spoon take bok choy out of pan..
- Put edamame, corn, carrots, jalapeno and remain garlic in pan after 5 mins add soy sauce and sesame oil cook for another 5 minutes..
- In medium pot put 4 cups of salted water on stove bring to a boil add ramen noodles cook for 3 to 5 mins drain in collander don't over cook as they will continue to cook in broth..
- Meanwhile ramen is cooking in a saute or grill pan add 2 tblsp of Olive oil once pan is warme d up add shrimp and sprinkle them with Garlic pepper season salt cook until pink.set aside.
- While shrimp is cooking grate ginger in large pan..
- Get 2 bowls put ramen noodles in each of them, then add broth,mixture with edamame and corn in, add shrimp and garnish with scallions,,enjoy,,😚.