Bubur Kacang Hijau / Sweet Mung Beans Porridge.
You can cook Bubur Kacang Hijau / Sweet Mung Beans Porridge using 9 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Bubur Kacang Hijau / Sweet Mung Beans Porridge
- Prepare 250 of of dried mung beans.
- It’s of About 6 blocks of palm sugar.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of sugar.
- Prepare 1 pinch of salt.
- It’s 3 of sm of ginger, cut and smashed.
- Prepare 2 of pandan leaves.
- It’s of Some water.
- You need 65 ml of coconut thick milk.
- Prepare 1 pinch of vanilla powder or essence.
Bubur Kacang Hijau / Sweet Mung Beans Porridge instructions
- Clean the mung beans. Soak in some water, enough to cover the beans at for four hours..
- Put the beans in the rice cooker pot, put some water about three times the height of the beans..
- Add in the pandan leaves and ginger. Cook..
- Have a look at the beans. If they have softened, add in the palm sugar blocks, sugar and salt as well as the vanilla powder. Stir so they combine..
- Cook for about 20 minutes or until the beans are soft and everthing is combined..
- Then add in the coconut milk. Stir. Turn off the heat. Enjoy..
- Can be enjoy warm or cold. We usually eat it with a piece of white bread..