Chicken Satay. Delicious chicken satay or grilled chicken skewers marinated with spices and served with peanut sauce. Easy, authentic and the best chicken satay recipe you'll find online! Chicken Satay from Delish.com drizzled with a little spicy peanut sauce is a match made in heaven.
These chicken satay skewers could taste like shoe leather. And if they did, that would be okay. Satay (/ˈsæteɪ/ SA-tay, /ˈsɑːteɪ/ SAH-tay), or sate in Indonesian and Malay spelling, is a Southeast Asian dish of seasoned, skewered and grilled meat, served with a sauce. You can cook Chicken Satay using 15 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Chicken Satay
- It’s 750 of gm. skinless, bone less chicken breasts cut into 2 cm pieces.
- You need 2 tbsp of Cooking oil, Corn flour1 tsp.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of brown sugar, Juice of 1 lemon.
- You need 3 of garlic cloves crushed. Soya Sauce2 tbsp.
- You need 12 of bamboo Skewers.
- You need of For Satay sauce.
- It’s 200 gms of Peanut butter.
- Prepare 1 of " Ginger grated.
- Prepare of Juice of 1 lemon.
- Prepare 1 cup of Fresh thickCoconut milk.
- You need 1 tbsp of Soya sauce.
- Prepare of Crushed Garlic cloves 2.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Sugar.
- You need of Salt, black pepper and chilli flakes 1/2 tsp each.
- Prepare of Coriander to garnish.
This Chicken Satay is easy to make and has tons of flavor. Boneless, skinless chicken thighs are marinated in green curry paste, soy sauce, lime, honey, and more, and grilled until caramelized and. These delicious Thai-style chicken satay are made of chicken marinated in a peanutty sauce, and Place the chicken breasts in the marinade and refrigerate. There's satay, and then there's real satay.
Chicken Satay step by step
- Make the marinade by combining soya sauce,lemon juice, 1 tsp oil, a big pinch of salt, sugar,garlic,corn flour and spring onion..
- Toss the chicken with the marinade.
- Cover and leave to marinate in the fridge for 2 hours..
- Make the Satay sauce. Heat peanut butter with garlic. Add 1 cup water, thick coconut milk,soya sauce,ginger and sugar..
- Cook for 2 min until the sauce becomes smooth..
- Add lemon juice and season to taste with salt and black pepper..
- Keep warm..
- Soak the skewers in warm water for 10 min. Thread the marinated chicken pieces on to the skewers..
- Grill over a slow flame till the chicken pieces are almost cooked and brown on all around. It takes 5 min..
- Transfer chicken pieces on a bed of spring onions and serve them at once..
- Garnish the sauce with peanuts and chicken with coriander leaves..
If you've never had the real stuff, then you'll fall in love Strips of chicken or beef are marinated in a special Thai paste—unless you go with the vegetarian. Chicken Satay is a delicious alternative to your standard saucy Thai curries, with chicken marinated in a positively potent mixture of red curry paste and coconut, seared to perfection and served up with. Make this Chicken Recipe of Chicken Satay in simple, quick and easy method, at your home and share your experience with us in the comments below. Keywords: chicken satay, chicken satay recipe, chicken satay with peanut sauce, Chicken Satay We liked it better that the satay we get at Our favorite Thai restaurant. Will be making this again, soon!