Roasted Garlic Hummus.
You can have Roasted Garlic Hummus using 6 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Roasted Garlic Hummus
- It’s 1/2 can of chickpeas.
- It’s 1 clove of roasted garlic.
- It’s 2 tbsp of tahini.
- It’s 2 tbsp of lemon juice.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of olive oil.
- Prepare 1 pinch of salt.
Roasted Garlic Hummus instructions
- Add all ingredients to mixer and blend to deisred smoothness.
- Add some liquid from chickpea can if mixture is too thick..
- Garnish with a couple dashes of paprika.