Chikuwa Fish Stick Chicks for Charaben.
You can have Chikuwa Fish Stick Chicks for Charaben using 4 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Chikuwa Fish Stick Chicks for Charaben
- Prepare 1/2 of Chikuwa.
- Prepare 1 of Wiener sausage.
- You need 1 dash of Nori seaweed.
- It’s 1 dash of Cheese or carrot.
Chikuwa Fish Stick Chicks for Charaben instructions
- Cut the sausage in half lengthwise. Cut small cuts on the sides for the wings, and pan fry or microwave them..
- Push the sausage halves into diagonally cut chikuwa halves. Add eyes and noses…and done! (The sausages can be inserted easier if you cut down the ends that go on a little.).
- These are the tools I used. The mouth is cut up with a smushed straw..
- They are small, but stars of the bento..