Eggscellent Bison Burger.
You can have Eggscellent Bison Burger using 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Eggscellent Bison Burger
- You need 1 lb of ground bison.
- It’s 2 tbs of butter – melted.
- Prepare 4 of brioche buns.
- Prepare 4 of duck eggs.
- Prepare 4 slices of extra sharp cheddar cheese.
- Prepare 4 slices of tomato – cut about 1/8" thick (we used an heirloom).
- It’s 4 leaves of romaine lettuce.
- Prepare to taste of mayo and dijon mustard.
- Prepare to taste of salt and pepper.
Eggscellent Bison Burger instructions
- Form ground bison into 4 burger patties. Sprinkle each side with desired amount of salt and pepper. Grill to desired doneness (we like medium rare). Top with cheese in last couple minutes of cooking so it gets all melty..
- While burgers are cooking slice buns, brush inner side of each half with melted butter, toast on grill or in a preheated skillet over medium heat..
- In a medium skillet over medium-low heat fry up duck eggs in about 1 tbs oil. You can do either over easy or sunny side up. Season with salt and pepper to taste..
- Assembly: Spread mayo and/or dijon on bun if desired. Place lettuce then tomato on bottom bun. Top with burger then egg. Place top bun (press down to break yolk if desired). Dig in for a messy delight!.