You can cook Mexican Chili using 9 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Mexican Chili
- You need 2 lb of ground beef.
- You need 1 packages of taco seasoning mix.
- You need 1 packages of ranch dressing mix.
- It’s 2 can of dark kidney beans.
- Prepare 1 can of corn.
- You need 1 can of diced tomatoes.
- You need 2 stick of green onion.
- Prepare 1 packages of shredded cheddar cheese.
- You need 1 1/2 can of water.
Mexican Chili step by step
- Brown ground beef..
- Using a large soup kettle add browned ground beef, corn, kidney beans, diced tomatoes, seasoning mixes..
- Use all liquids from cans..
- Add 1 1/2 cans of water using kidney bean can..
- Dice green onion and add to pot..
- Let simmer for about 1 hour.
- Top with cheddar cheese and serve. You may also use Frito scoops as a spoon to add to flavor..