Southwestern Corn Slaw.
You can have Southwestern Corn Slaw using 9 ingredients and 1 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Southwestern Corn Slaw
- It’s 1 can of white and yellow corn.
- You need 1 packages of shredded cole slaw mix.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of sweet red bell pepper chopped.
- It’s 1/3 cup of sweet yellow pepper chopped.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of sweet orange bell pepper chopped.
- You need 1/2 cup of fancy shredded cheddar cheese.
- Prepare 1/2 can of Jar Maries chipotle ranch dressing.
- It’s 1/8 of sugar.
- You need 1/4 cup of hickory smoked real bacon bits OPTIONAL.
Southwestern Corn Slaw step by step
- Mix all ingredients in a bowl.