Grilled chicken breasts with barbeque sauce. Learn how to make delicious barbecued chicken for lunch or dinner on your grill. For juicy meat, coat breasts in barbecue sauce and grill; to cook faster Heat grill to medium-high. Season chicken breasts with salt and pepper.
I used olive oil instead of vegetable oil and added hot sauce as suggested in reviews as well as a dash of red pepper flakes. Also baked instead of grilling and used chicken breast pieces. Balance the spicy heat of grilled chicken breasts with a creamy, citrus sauce. You can have Grilled chicken breasts with barbeque sauce using 8 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Grilled chicken breasts with barbeque sauce
- You need 4 of chicken breasts.
- It’s 3 tbsp of olive oil.
- You need 1 1/2 tsp of smoked paprika.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of fresh lemon juice.
- It’s 3 cloves of garlic minced.
- It’s to taste of Salt.
- You need 1 tsp of pepper powder.
- Prepare 1 cup of barbeque sauce.
MORE+ LESS White barbecue sauce is popular in northern Alabama. It starts with a base of mayonnaise instead of tomato or vinegar. This is a boneless Chicken Breast recipe that we really like here at the Pit. It's easy to grill, real tender, moist and tasty using our home-made Vodka.
Grilled chicken breasts with barbeque sauce step by step
- Remove skin from chicken breast halves and place them in ziplock bag.
- Combine olive oil, smoked paprika, garlic, lemon juice in a small bowl and pour over chicken.
- Let chicken marinate for atleast an hour or overnight in fridge.
- Preheat oven to 180°C. Remove chicken from bag and place on a baking sheet. Season with salt and pepper..
- Bake for 20 mins and brush a layer of barbeque sauce on the chicken. Return to the oven and repeat the brushing sauce every 5 minutes until chicken is cooked thoroughly..
- It will take 15 to 20 mins to get even cooking..
- Serve with some extra sauce on top with mayonnaise and barbeque sauce sauted vegetables.
Try a saucy BBQ chicken breast recipe. These Oven BBQ Chicken Breasts are saucealicious. Do not brush chicken with barbecue sauce. Add chicken fillets to bowl and until well coated with the marinade. Reminiscent of the barbecue sauces of yesteryear, this sauce for grilled chicken will remind you of childhood cookouts and summer evenings.