Fried Rice Top Pork Lard.
You can have Fried Rice Top Pork Lard using 10 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Fried Rice Top Pork Lard
- Prepare 2 cup of cubed carrots.
- It’s 2 cup of dice green beans.
- You need 1/2 tsp of salt.
- It’s 4 cup of cooked white rice.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of light soy sauce.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of dark soy sauce.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of peri peri Chili sauce (optional add on).
- You need 1/2 tsp of black pepper or szechuan peppercorn salt.
- Prepare of deep fried pork lard.
- Prepare 1 cup of cooked crispy pork lard.
Fried Rice Top Pork Lard instructions
- With pork oil saute the carrot and green bean then cover lid for 3 to 5 minutes,stirring constantly then season with salt.
- Add the cooked white rice then add light soy sauce and pepper or szechuan peppercorn salt then stir fry for another 5 minutes till its fragrance and almost dry.
- Optional Add dice small chili pepper and top crispy crunchy pork lard and stir fry to mix and serve immediately https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/364253-deep-fried-pork-lard.
- Ham And Anchovies With Pork Lard Fried Rice.