Grilled Barbeque Chicken.
You can cook Grilled Barbeque Chicken using 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Grilled Barbeque Chicken
- Prepare of Barbeque sauce.
- It’s 2 tbsp of olive oil.
- You need 1 large of onion, chopped.
- It’s 2 can of tomato sauce (15 oz each).
- It’s 1 cup of red wine vinegar.
- It’s 1/2 cup of molasses.
- You need 1/4 cup of Worcestershire sauce.
- It’s 1/3 cup of brown sugar.
- Prepare 1 tsp of red pepper flakez.
- Prepare 4 large of chicken leg quarters.
Grilled Barbeque Chicken step by step
- Heat olive oil in medium saucepan.
- Add onion and cook about 10 minutes until very soft..
- Stir in tomato sauce, vinegar, molasses, Worcestershire, brown sugar and pepper flakes..
- Heat to boiling on high heat. Then reduce heat to med-low and simmer 45 minutes so sauce will thicken..
- Cook chicken on grill for about 30 minutes turning chicken once..
- Brush chicken generously with sauce. Cook an additional 20 minutes, turning chicken often and brushing with sauce frequently..