Taco Soup *PENNY SAVER AND DELISH!!*.
You can cook Taco Soup *PENNY SAVER AND DELISH!!* using 12 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Taco Soup *PENNY SAVER AND DELISH!!*
- It’s 1 lb of ground beef or ground turkey.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of onion/diced.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of green bell pepper/diced.
- Prepare 1 can of Pinto beans OR Kidney beans.
- You need 2 can of black beans.
- It’s 2 can of creamed corn.
- You need 5 can of Mild Rotel diced tomatoes & green chilies.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of sour cream.
- Prepare 2 envelope of Hidden Valley Ranch Salad Dressing & Seasoning Mix.
- It’s 1 envelope of taco seasoning.
- It’s 1 tbsp of garlic powder.
- You need 1 tbsp of chili powder.
Taco Soup *PENNY SAVER AND DELISH!!* instructions
- Brown ground beef or turkey in skillet, drain excess grease..
- Combine ALL ingredients into large pot on stove or into crock pot..
- Cook on medium heat for 45 minutes, stirring occasionally. Or in crock pot you can let it cook all day on low..
- Serve with tortilla chips. *optional* to put shredded cheese & chopped onions on top..