Corn Dog Muffins.
You can have Corn Dog Muffins using 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Corn Dog Muffins
- Prepare 1/2 cup of unsalted butter.
- It’s 1 cup of cornmeal.
- It’s 2/3 cup of white sugar.
- Prepare 2 of eggs.
- Prepare 1 cup of buttermilk.
- Prepare 1 cup of flour.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of baking soda.
- It’s 4 of hotdogs.
- It’s 2 ears of white corn.
Corn Dog Muffins instructions
- Melt butter in medium saucepan, then remove from heat and combine with sugar. Beat in eggs when sufficiently cool..
- Add buttermilk, baking soda, flour, and cornmeal. Mix until well combined, but still has lumps..
- Remove kernels from corn ears and microwave for 2 minutes, then add to mix..
- Spoon into muffin tins until slightly above halfway full. Cut hot dogs into 1 inch sections, then insert in center of each muffin..
- Bake at 425°F for 15 minutes. For plain cornbread, pour mix into 8×8 pan and bake at 375°F for 50 minutes.