Chipotle Creamed Corn on the Grill.
You can cook Chipotle Creamed Corn on the Grill using 6 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Chipotle Creamed Corn on the Grill
- Prepare 1 bag (16 oz) of sweet corn.
- Prepare 2 tablespoons of vegetable oil.
- It’s 1 cup of Mexican table cream (or creme fraiche with sugar added to make sweeter).
- It’s 2 of chipotle peppers in adobo sauce, finely chopped.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of crumbled feta.
- It’s 1/2 cup of cilantro or parsley, finely chopped.
Chipotle Creamed Corn on the Grill step by step
- Meant for the grill – preheat grill to high (can adapt to the oven and preheat the oven to 425).
- Toss frozen corn into a large foil pan. Drizzle with vegetable oil and stir to coat. Place on hot grill (or in oven) and cook until corn is sizzling hot and a few pieces are slightly browned. 10-15 minutes on the grill or about half an hour in the oven. (Increase oven temperature slightly if needed for the corn to brown slightly).
- Pour creme friache (already mixed with sugar for sweetness) over the corn; stir to coat. Fold chipotle peppers and parsley/cilantro into mixture. Sprinkle with feta. Serve and enjoy!.