Easy Hamburger Soup.
You can cook Easy Hamburger Soup using 12 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Easy Hamburger Soup
- You need 1 lb. of lean ground beef.
- Prepare 1 of onion, diced.
- It’s 2 cloves of garlic, minced.
- You need 2 of medium potatoes, peeled and diced.
- It’s 3 1/2 cups of beef broth.
- It’s 1 can of diced tomatoes, undrained.
- Prepare 1 can of condensed tomato soup.
- You need 2 teaspoons of Worcestershire sauce.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of Italian seasoning.
- Prepare 1 of bay leaf.
- Prepare to taste of salt and pepper.
- It’s 3 cups of mixed vegetables, fresh or frozen.
Easy Hamburger Soup step by step
- In a stock pot, brown beef with onion and garlic until no pink remains. Drain..
- Add potatoes, broth, tomatoes, tomato soup, Worcestershire sauce, seasoning, and bay leaf. Add salt and pepper if desired. Simmer for 10 minutes..
- Stir in vegetables. Simmer for 15-20 minutes or until potatoes are tender. Freezes well..