Cheese burger French toast. Watch the recipe video here: Cheeseburger French Toast. I bet you thought French toast was only for breakfast.well guess again. Here is an innovative French toast recipe perfect for lunch or dinner because it's.
Veggie BurgerA Delicious "Burger" Made with Brown Rice, Farro, Mushrooms, Black Beans an. Impossible® BurgerA Delicious Plant-Based Burger with Melted Cheese, Lettuce, Tomato, Pickles. Cheeseburger kombiniert mit French Toast ist einfach das perfekte Gericht für einen Cheat Day. You can cook Cheese burger French toast using 12 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Cheese burger French toast
- Prepare 1 of burger patty, flattened slightly with a rolling pin so it fits.
- It’s 1 tbsp of oil, for frying.
- It’s 2 slices of thick cut bread.
- It’s 4 slices of cheddar cheese.
- It’s 4 of eggs.
- You need 1/2 cup of milk.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of heavy cream.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of garlic powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of salt.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of black pepper.
- Prepare 1 tsp of oil.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of butter.
Super einfach zubereitet und ein Traum für jeden Fast Food-Liebhaber. Burgers are served: rare, medium, or well only. All burgers are double patties made with a pat lafrieda blend of short rib, hangar steak, and brisket. Served with your choice of fries, waffle fries, sweet potato fries.
Cheese burger French toast instructions
- Fry the beef patty in hot oil until both sides are brown and it's cooked through..
- Lay two slices of bread on top of one slice of bread, then lay down the burger and put two more slices of cheese on top, then the final slice of bread..
- Whisk together eggs, milk, heavy cream, garlic powder, salt and black pepper and dip the sandwich completely in the mixture..
- Heat the oil and butter together then fry the sandwich gently on both sides until the cheese has melted..
- Serve with gherkins (if you wish), ketchup and mustard..
I was craving a burger but also French toast. Instead of choosing one or the other, I decided to make both and put them together. Note: You could also add a "sweet-friendly" cheese such as Brie or Cheddar, or a fried egg to make this burger even. Ham and cheese are a sandwich classic. Stuffed between two pieces of bread into a little parcel dipped in French toast mix and fries make it an even better sandwich.