Palestinian Cauliflower Fritters "Mshat".
You can have Palestinian Cauliflower Fritters "Mshat" using 7 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Palestinian Cauliflower Fritters "Mshat"
- You need 4 of eggs.
- Prepare 1 cup of flour.
- It’s 1 head of cauliflower, medium sized.
- You need 1 bunch of parsley, finely chopped.
- Prepare of Green onions (optional).
- It’s 1 cup of cauliflower's boiling water.
- It’s of Salt , black pepper and cumin according to preference.
Palestinian Cauliflower Fritters "Mshat" step by step
- Cut the cauliflower into medium sized pieces, boil in water until slightly tender, strain and chop into small pieces. I personally prefer to have chunks of cauliflower in my fritters. Whisk the eggs, add 1 cup of the cauliflower boiling water, then add the rest of the ingredients and mix..
- Heat vegetable oil in a deep frying pan, you can mix it with olive oil if you prefer..
- Scoop a spoonful of the batter and dump it in the hot oil, spread it lightly like a patè until it holds up and starts to cook and turn golden at the bottom, flip over and let it fry till the other side turns golden as well. Repeat till you finish all quantity..
- Serve alongside pickles, yogurt, Arabic salad or Tahini salad . This dish can be served for breakfast, lunch or dinner..