Bakwan Sayur Renyah (Crunchy Indonesian Vegetables Fritters). Indonesian Bakwan Sayur is a delicious vegetable fritter that makes a lovely appetizer. They are crispy and light and best served warm right out of the fryer. They are sort of like a vegetable tempura and really any combination of vegetables can be used, even shrimp can be added.
Known in Indonesian as bakwan jagung or perkedel jagung – they're surprisingly easy to make with everyday ingredients. Bakwan Jagung is an Indonesian fried dish made with corn, Chinese celery, spring onions and shallots in a batter then fried to crispy perfection. This dish closely resembles the Philippine ukoy, where vegetables except for the prawns is battered and fried and like ukoy, Bakwan is a popular street food. You can have Bakwan Sayur Renyah (Crunchy Indonesian Vegetables Fritters) using 16 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Bakwan Sayur Renyah (Crunchy Indonesian Vegetables Fritters)
- You need 500 ml of vegetable oil for deep frying.
- You need 100 gr of all purpose flour.
- Prepare 50 gr of rice flour.
- Prepare 200 ml of ice water.
- It’s 125 gr of carrots, julienned.
- It’s 100 gr of bean sprouts.
- You need 125 gr of green beans, diagonally sliced or cabbage, thinly chopped.
- You need 2 of green onions, thinly sliced.
- It’s of bird eye chili peppers(optional).
- Prepare of Ground spices:.
- Prepare 2 cloves of garlic.
- Prepare 4 cloves of shallots.
- It’s 1/2 of sdt coriander.
- Prepare 1/4 of sdt chicken/mushroom bouillon.
- You need 1/2 of sdt salt or to taste.
- Prepare 1/4 of sdt white pepper powder or to taste.
It's delicious, cheap and found all across the vast archipelago nation. Other common veggie dishes include urap-urap sayur (cooked veggies w/ spiced grated. How to cook bakwan sayur (Indonesian vegetable fritters) at home, choosing the vegetable mix, and tips to get crispy bakwan. Pork Recipes, Baby Food Recipes, Asian Recipes, Cooking Recipes, Malaysian Cuisine, Malaysian Food, Spicy Dishes, Beef Dishes, Indonesian Cuisine.
Bakwan Sayur Renyah (Crunchy Indonesian Vegetables Fritters) instructions
- In a big bowl, add all purpose flour and rice flour. Use a wooden spoon to mix the flour well..
- Pour the ice water little by little gradually and keep on mixing until incorporated..
- Add green beans, carrots, bean sprouts, green onions, and ground spices. Mix well..
- Season with salt, mushroom/chicken bouillon, and white pepper powder. Mix well again..
- Heat the vegetable oil until very hot. Take a big spoon of batter. Deep fry the batter until it’s golden brown..
- Serve warm with bird eye chilies 🌶 as snacks (best if you drink some hot tea ☕️ with it) or serve with warm white rice as main dish! 😋.
Bakwan Jagung / Perkedel Jagung (Indonesian Corn Fritters)-Super easy Indonesian style corn fritters that our family can't stop eating and also tips that I'm sharing to make sure you make good bakwan jagung. Bakwan jagung or sometimes called perkedel jagung in Indonesian language is a. Video resep bakwan sayur atau bala-bala tanpa telur. Год назад. Resep Bakwan Sayur Crispy Enak Dan Praktis dapat anda lihat pada video slide berikut ini. Sambal tauco labu siam (chayote in spicy soy beans sauce) is a staple side dish in many Indonesian rice dishes, such as nasi liwet and nasi rames, but can be enjoyed as stand-alone side dish too in daily meals.