Egyptian style mixed vegetables & beef.
You can have Egyptian style mixed vegetables & beef using 9 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Egyptian style mixed vegetables & beef
- It’s of vegetables , beef.
- Prepare 1 of frozen vegetables pack: peas, carrots, string beens.
- It’s 1/4 kg of 1 frozen minced meat pack.
- You need 2 tbsp of tomato paste.
- Prepare 5 tbsp of vegetable oil , or as much as you need.
- You need 2 tsp of salt, black pepper, cinnamon, optional: italian herbs or curry powder. as much as you prefer.
- It’s 3 small of garlic cloves.
- It’s 1 large of red onion.
- You need 2 1/2 cup of water , or as much as you need to make it saucy or thick.
Egyptian style mixed vegetables & beef step by step
- Mince onion and garlic, cook onion in some oil till onion is wilted then add the garlic. Don't over fry the gralic cuz it burns faster than onions. Add some of the salt and pepper.
- Add minced beef to the yellowish mixture, rest of the herbs and mix on medium heat till beef is semi browned or cooked.
- Add the vegetables, mix and cover pot for about 10 minutes, add the water in parts, cover again for 10 or 15 minutes then add the tomato paste and cook covered for another 10 minutes. You may add fresh tomato juiced or diced just before the water step and let cook for a few minutes, all on medium high heat.