Muffin Pan Corn Dogs (kid friendly).
You can cook Muffin Pan Corn Dogs (kid friendly) using 6 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Muffin Pan Corn Dogs (kid friendly)
- It’s 1 box of Jiffy corn bread mix.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of self rising flour (i do this from keeping ot from being so sweet).
- Prepare 1 of milk.
- Prepare 1 of egg.
- You need 1 tbsp of veggie oil (reviewer suggestion).
- You need 4 of hot dogs (cut onto 3rds; 12 peices).
Muffin Pan Corn Dogs (kid friendly) instructions
- mix corn bread according to directions on box. add an additional dash of milk because of the extra flour..
- spray muffin pan with non-stick spray or oil the pan.
- pour each cup half full (should make 12..
- put hotdog in center of cup and just give gentle pressure to sink a little..
- bake according to directions on Jiffy box..
- * this is a great recipe for kids to eat and help make..