Jalapenos Cheese Ball.
You can have Jalapenos Cheese Ball using 16 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Jalapenos Cheese Ball
- Prepare 500 gms of potatoes.
- Prepare 1 cup of white Cheddar.
- Prepare 1/4 th cup of sliced jalapenos.
- Prepare 1/4 th cup of All purpose flour.
- It’s 1 of Egg lightly beaten(pure vegetarian guys can use cream).
- You need 1 cups of panko bread crumbs.
- It’s For frying of Vegetable/corn oil.
- It’s of Ranch dressing.
- You need 1/4 th cup of mayonnaise.
- Prepare 1/4 th cup of Hung curd.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of Chopped parsley.
- It’s 2 tsp of Garlic powder.
- You need 1tsp of salt.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of onion powder.
- It’s 1 tsp of Dry parsley.
- You need 1 tsp of white pepper powder.
Jalapenos Cheese Ball step by step
- Have oil heated to 325 * f Pick the boiled potato discard the skin. mash the potato in a large bowl add jalapenos,salt, pepper, cheese and mix to combine,Roll the mixture about the size of a golf ball,place the flour, eggs, and bread crumbs in 3 separate bowls. Roll each ball in the flour, then the egg and then the bread crumb set aside,when the oil is hot fry the balls in batches. Cook for about 5 minutes per batch, serve along with ranch dressing..
- Ranch dressing – place all the ingredients together mix well and serve with sprinkle of paprika powder if like some spiciness in it.