Egyptian Rose Cookies. NOTE: Rose water is not strong enough flavoring. Be sure to use rose fluid, available from many "These make a lovely cookie for Valentine's Day. NOTE: Rose water is not strong enough flavoring.
Be sure to use rose fluid, available from many These make a lovely cookie for Valentine's Day. NOTE: Rose water is not strong enough flavoring. Make four cuts from edge to near the center evenly around the cookie. You can cook Egyptian Rose Cookies using 7 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Egyptian Rose Cookies
- It’s of Cookies.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of shortening.
- Prepare 2 of Eggs.
- It’s 2 cup of Flour.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of Salt.
- It’s 1 cup of sugar.
- Prepare 4 tbsp of Rose Water(can get at Whole Foods or any speciality grocery store).
Egyptian Rose Cookies step by step
- Tastes and smells like roses amazing!!!.
- Preheat oven to 350 degress..
- Mix shortening, sugar, eggs, and rose water until fluffy can add more rose water for a stronger rose taste..
- Add flour and salt and mix until ingredients are well blended..
- On a well greased cookie sheet or non stick baking pan place a spoonful of cookie dough on the palm of you hand and flatten slightly not too flat. You can make them bigger or smaller or any shape you desire I was going to do a rose shape but ran out of time..
- Sprinkle with red or pink decorators surgar..
- Bake for 8-10 min and enjoy your treat. Great with a cup of chai tea.
Traditional egyptian cookies. made with two fillings, agameya – which is honey, and agwa- which is a dates filling. they are made with rose blossom water. Egyptian Eid Cookies or Kahk pronounced Ka-hk is a special dessert that is associated with happy occasions in the Egyptian traditions. These mouth watering cookies appear on the Egyptian. Home > Powder Masks > Hydrojelly™ Mask > Egyptian Rose Hydrojelly. Egyptian Rose explores my love and interpretation of ancient Egyptian history and art.