SATE AYAM (CHICKEN SATAY). Sate Ayam are ready for the oven. The meat you use I never use chicken breast for sate. Called "Satay Ayam" in Malaysian language, any real foodies who have been to the entire Southeast Asia region will agree they are the best!
Try this Sate Ayam – Chicken Satay recipe, or contribute your own. Via: Andrew Healy A very simplified version for people who dont have a barbeque grill Squeeze lime juice onto diced chicken. Sprinkle salt on Satay before grilling. You can have SATE AYAM (CHICKEN SATAY) using 12 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of SATE AYAM (CHICKEN SATAY)
- Prepare 1 of Chicken breast.
- It’s of Sweet soy sauce.
- It’s of Salt.
- You need of Black Pepper.
- It’s of For peanut sauce.
- It’s of Pressed Peanut paste.
- Prepare 3 cloves of garlics.
- You need 1 of red onion medium size.
- It’s 2 of chillies.
- It’s of Salt.
- You need of Black pepper.
- It’s of Palm sugar.
Condiments: Sliced red onion or shallots and limes. Suggestions to Eat: With rice or just plain chicken Satay (Sate Ayam). Satay Ayam (Chicken Satay) generally consists of chunks or slices of meat on bamboo or coconut leaf spine skewers, which are grilled over a wood or charcoal fire. Satay (also written saté) is a dish that may have originated in Sumatra or Java, Indonesia.
SATE AYAM (CHICKEN SATAY) instructions
- Cube the chicken, thread chicken onto skewer and Marinated with salt,sweet soy sauce, black pepper. Marinated it for minimum 1 hour.
- For peanut sauce. Put peanut paste, garlic, onion, chilli in blender.
- Put in the pan and add enough water. Cook and stir until it boil and become sauce mixture.
- Grilled the chicken. Dont forget to keep checking and turn occasionally. To better taste brush them with peanut sauce.
- Serve with rice.
Shish kebab is also very similar to satay. This Chicken Satay is easy to make and so flavorful! This Chicken Satay is easy to make and has tons of flavor. Boneless, skinless chicken thighs are marinated in green curry paste, soy sauce, lime, honey, and more, and grilled until caramelized and delicious. Chicken satay refers to skewered chicken marinated with spices and grilled to perfection.