Veggie Saute w/ Spinach & Feta.
You can have Veggie Saute w/ Spinach & Feta using 16 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Veggie Saute w/ Spinach & Feta
- You need 4 C of spinach leaves (loosely packed).
- Prepare 2 of shallots; medium dice.
- You need 2 clove of garlic; creamed.
- You need 1 of zucchini; medium dice.
- You need 1 of red bell pepper; medium dice.
- It’s 1 of large tomato; seeded & small dice.
- You need 1/2 C of sweet corn.
- It’s 2 t of fresh rosemary; minced.
- You need 1 T of fresh oregano; chiffonade.
- It’s 1 t of fresh thyme; minced.
- It’s 1/4 bundle of parsely; chiffonade.
- Prepare 1/2 C of vegetable stock; warm on stove.
- It’s 1/2 of lemon; juiced.
- It’s 1/4 C of feta cheese crumbles.
- You need 1 of large pinch kosher salt & black pepper.
- It’s as needed of olive oil;.
Veggie Saute w/ Spinach & Feta instructions
- Heat enough oil to cover the bottom a large, tall saute pan. Add zucchini, bell peppers, shallots, rosemary, and thyme with a pinch of salt and pepper..
- Saute for 2 minutes. Add tomato, corn, and garlic. Saute 1 more minute. Do not burn garlic..
- Add spinach and a touch more olive oil. Stir and saute 30 seconds..
- Add vegetable stock. Reduce until dry..
- Add parsley, oregano, and lemon juice. Stir. Adjust seasoning with salt and pepper..
- Variations; Roasted bell peppers or garlic or tomatoes, Italian seasoning, Tuscan blend seasoning, garlic powder, red or yellow onions, cayenne, crushed pepper flakes, potato, yellow squash, grilled or smoked feta, paprika, smoked paprika, tomato-garlic confit,.