Air fried Turkey burgers. Air Fryer Turkey Burgers are absolutely scrumptious! Crisp on the outside, and tender and juicy on the inside. Air frying a burger allows the heat to circulate all around the meat.
You may pack these burgers for a weekend picnic, or prepare them at home while watching television with your family. Even your kids would love to get a bite of these burgers. These Air Fryer Turkey Burgers are juicy, delicious, and full of amazing flavor. You can have Air fried Turkey burgers using 9 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Air fried Turkey burgers
- Prepare 1 lb of ground turkey.
- You need 1 handful of chopped fresh spinach.
- It’s 2-3 tbsp of finely chopped red or orange bell peppers.
- You need 1 of egg.
- You need 2 tbsp of teriyaki marinade.
- You need 3/4 cup of breadcrumbs.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of garlic powder.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of black pepper.
- It’s as needed of Monterey Jack or cheese of your choice,.
I use my healthy secret ingredient to keep these turkey burgers nice and juicy This step will help your patties stay together when your air frying. These are the best darn hamburgers you'll ever make at home, bar none. It's also very filling, because each burger is a quarter-pound of pure beef before cooking. Cooking Air Fried Turkey Cheese Burgers.
Air fried Turkey burgers step by step
- Combine all ingredients except cheese into ground turkey. Add more breadcrumbs as needed until you can form the meat..
- Form meat into patties..
- Spray each side of patty with cooking spray..
- Place into air fryer. Do not stack. It’s okay if the sides touch..
- Cook on 340 F for 12 minutes. Flip burgers and cook another 10-12 minutes..
- Top with cheese and let sit in hot fryer for a couple minutes..
- Serve them on a bun or not. Whatever toppings you like and Enjoy!.
- If using oven instead of air fryer, cook on 375 for approximately 15 min each side..
With the Cook's Companion Air Fryer. Sharp raw garlic, fresh herbs and tangy feta cheese superbly flavor these turkey burgers. Since the patties are air-fried with very little oil, there's room to add a bit of olive oil to the meat to keep the patties from drying out. You will only need a tablespoon with most air After cooking the burgers, you can let them toast in the air fryer for a couple of minutes. If you are using turkey burgers, the cook time should remain the.