Stars ' n Stripes Panna Cotta Parfaits.
You can have Stars ' n Stripes Panna Cotta Parfaits using 6 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Stars ' n Stripes Panna Cotta Parfaits
- You need 1 of (3oz) pkg. raspberry jello.
- You need 1 cup of fresh raspberries, crushed.
- Prepare 2 tsp of plain gelatin ( knox).
- It’s 1 1/2 cup of coconut flavored coffee creamer.
- It’s 1 cup of of (1&1/2% buttermilk).
- It’s 1/2 cup of fresh blueberries.
Stars ' n Stripes Panna Cotta Parfaits step by step
- In a bowl. Dissolve raspberry gelatin in 1& 1/3 cups boiling water. Stir in raspberries. Let cool until thickened. Spoon 3 Tbsp.into 6 glasses. Chill 1 hour..
- Sprinkle plain gelatin over 3 Tbsp cold water in a small microwave safe bowl.let sit 5 min. Microwave 15 sec. Or until melted..
- In a sausepan over medium heat. Warm buttermilk & creamer until hot but not Boiling..Stir in melted gelatin. Whisk to blend.Transfer to heatproof pitcher. Let cool. Gently pour 3 Tbsp. Buttermilk mixture over raspberry layer.Chill 1 hour.Repeat for remaining layers. Garnish with fresh blueberries. ( I made 2 boxes of jello and made the buttermilk mixture twice. One at a time. I did not double. ).This does take a while…