Hummus Meatloaf. The Best Meatloaf Recipes on Yummly Vegan Chickpea "meatloaf", Easiest Beef Meatloaf, Bacon-wrapped Pork Meatloaf. Up your game by serving it on aromatic cinnamon and ginger oil, or with roast garlic and mushrooms, or even under marinated grilled quail skewers.
This homemade meatloaf recipe is traditional and delicious. How to do Dalaran's cooking daily, Infused Mushroom Meatloaf. This is my first how to video. You can have Hummus Meatloaf using 9 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Hummus Meatloaf
- Prepare 2 lb of ground beef.
- It’s 1 cup of roasted red pepper hummus.
- You need 1 cup of roasted red bell peppers; medium dice.
- You need 2 packages of dried onion soup mix.
- Prepare 1 1/2 tbsp of garam masala.
- You need 2 tsp of garlic powder.
- Prepare 1 of egg.
- You need 1 cup of breadcrumbs.
- You need 2 large of pinches of salt.
The lag parts are due to the fraps I used, when put in. Momma's Meatloaf is a classic meatloaf that has the best flavor ever! This meatloaf recipe is easy to make, holds together, and has the best glaze on top! Meatloaf is one of the classic, quintessential.
Hummus Meatloaf instructions
- Combine all ingredients together in a large mixing bowl. Mix thoroughly. Form a loaf on a sheet tray. Bake at 300° for approximately one hour or until thermometer reaches 155°.
- Variations; Basil, chives, horseradish, parsley, cilantro, ras el hanout, other flavored hummus, bacon, roasted garlic, peppercorn melange, carrots, shallots, turmeric, madras curry, sumac, jalapenos, habanero.
He is noted for his powerful. This is my favorite hummus recipe! With a few simple tricks, you really can make creamy smooth Jump to the Easy Hummus Recipe or watch this quick video showing you how we make it. Hummus is delicious, packed with nutrients and incredibly good for you. Hummus is an incredibly popular Middle Eastern dip and spread.